Excited and Nervous

Cali_Queen
on 4/1/05 11:50 am - San Diego, CA
MY surgery date is April 12. 2005. I am excited but nervous. I went today for all the lab work and I will go April 7th for my pre op appt.
jojogreen37
on 4/1/05 12:14 pm - boise, ID
Hi Dee! I just want to say congrats on your surgery date! I know exactly how you feel. My date is the 5th so iam super excited! I know you will do great and good luck with everything! Josi
Cali_Queen
on 4/2/05 11:49 am - San Diego, CA
Thank u Josie ...You will be in my prayers and thoughts on your day. Wishing you the best!!! Dee
ng
on 4/2/05 3:42 am - Southwest, LA
Congratulations on your surgery date!
Cali_Queen
on 4/2/05 11:50 am - San Diego, CA
Thanks N G!!!!
PamRR
on 4/2/05 5:22 am - Paw Paw, MI
Dee: Your date is the same as mine! I am currently on the 2 week pre-op diet and am doing pretty well. Kind of hungry, but determined not to cheat. I have to be on these supplements for 2 weeks after surgery, too. I'll keep you in my prayers and your surgeon, too! Take care, Pam
Cali_Queen
on 4/2/05 11:52 am - San Diego, CA
OHHH...cool Pam...we have the same date You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I know everything will go just fine. Take Care...Dee
msmsj
on 4/2/05 12:07 pm - Jefferson, NC
Hey Dee!! My surgery date is also on the 12th!! It will be here and gone before we know it!! We will then be losers!! I will pray for you and know that God will take care of you!! Please keep me posted and let me know how you are doing!! I am excited to start my new life, but a little nervous before the surgery!! We just have to put our faith in God!! I have to also go for my preop stuff on the 7th!!! Hope to hear from you soon!!! God Bless Stephanie
jengal71
on 4/3/05 11:43 am - Newaygo, MI
Congratulations I am April 11th and a little nervous but totally excited to start losing !!! Good Luck and God Bless!! ~Jennifer
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views