newbie with Surgery date of April 20th

Tiffany J.
on 4/1/05 8:54 am - Warren, MI
I am excited and nervous. I have RSD and Rheumatoid Arthritis so this is a big thing for me. I have exactly 102 pounds to be at my goal weight. I have a sister in law that has done the same surgery with the same surgeon and a cousin who also went through the same surgeon and surgery. Lots of support but they are far away. Nice to talk to people who are ready to go in to it around the same time I am! I just hope I can sleep.
Cathy D.
on 4/1/05 10:55 am - Rochester, NY
Hi Tiffany, My surgery is Wednesday the 6th, and I'm a nut case now. It will be here before we know it. I send you prayers and a to watch over you. God Bless. CathyD
Armilda
on 4/1/05 11:15 am - Jeffersonville, IN
Hi Tiffany, Congrates on your date I also am having surgery this month and its the 11th.I too was nervous about it but I'm now more excited than anything I cant wait.I want to wish you well on your Weight lose journey. May God be with you on this journey and guide your surgeons hands and be with you for a speedy recovery. Your Friend On This Journey, A. Williams
ng
on 4/2/05 3:36 am - Southwest, LA
Tiffany, We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers......... hugs! natalie
PamRR
on 4/2/05 5:26 am - Paw Paw, MI
Tiffany: Congrats on your date. Mine is 4/12 and I am really ready for it (I think)! My husband on the other hand is getting worried. I'll keep you in my prayers! Pam
Tiffany J.
on 4/3/05 12:45 am - Warren, MI
Thank you guys so much for the support....it is definatly needed! I don't think I will quit worring about the RSD spreading until the insicion actually heals completely! Other than that I excited and ready to do my shopping! LOL I found a store here in the MI area that actuall sells the cans of soup in 64 ounce cans! I figure one of each flavor should do it, same with the chicken and beef broth....And they run about 2.50 a can! Hoping that will help some! Thanks alot again! really needed it! Tif
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views