2 days left and extremly anxious!!!

faithpsan
on 4/1/05 8:12 am - Mission, KS
Ok everyone. I am loosing it here. 2 days left till my surgery and I am a nervous reck. Any last minute advise is appreciated. patty
Linda D.
on 4/1/05 8:56 am - Walpole, MA
Pray, Pray, Pray!! Read some of the journals, look at some of the before and after pictures. If all that fails, pray again!! Good luck, and keep us informed.
Tiffany J.
on 4/1/05 8:59 am - Warren, MI
I have to agree...pray, try to sleep, read the sucess stories. Do anything you can think of to take your mind off of the surgery. I know easier said than done. Good luck and make sure you check in. Here's praying good luck and speedy recovery.
Cathy D.
on 4/1/05 11:12 am - Rochester, NY
Hi Patty, I know how you are feeling because I am on the 6th, and climbing the walls. Did you ever think you could get so nervous. I had a bad night last night and I'm trying to poop myself out for I can sleep tonight. Like everyone is saying Pray and leave it in God's hands. Read and e-mail everyone , I am finding there are alot of super people out there that care. Thiink about how much healthier we'll all be in a few months. I have one to make you laugh, I wanted to e-mail one of the girls that was really upset and I was so upset myself that I sent it to me. Boy did I feel STUPID!!!! Nerves are great . Here is your to watch over you and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Cathy D Keep in touch.
Amanda W.
on 4/1/05 11:12 am - Comer, GA
I agree with the post about looking at the before and after photos. Every time I start to think "what am I doing" I look at all the people who have gone before me and remind myself. I hope you have a peaceful weekend and speedy recovery!
faithpsan
on 4/1/05 2:17 pm - Mission, KS
Thanx for all the good advise. I truly appreciate all the support. I will be praying for all of us tonite and looking through inspiring profiles. Nite ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lisa
on 4/1/05 3:41 pm - Leander, TX
RNY on 04/04/05 with
If you can believe it, I have some after pictures already. My surgery is Monday but seven years ago I took Phen/Fen. I got down to 138 and looked awesome. I look at those pictures and always keep them in my mind - I can be that happy again. I can feel that great again. I will have that energy. I will have that smile. I will totally dig myself.
klhull
on 4/1/05 9:21 pm - Westerville, OH
Good Morning Patty, My surgery is Monday morning too. I am having a nervous stomach, but I am pretty excited about finally getting to this point and getting to the other side of it. Sunday night will probably be a tough one for sleeping, but I will feel my arthritic hip throbbing, feel the Cpap mask on my face and take my last Diabetes meds for the night and dream of less pain, no mask and no diabetes. There is so much to look forward to on the other side of this surgery that it helps me focus on the positive. Good Luck with your surgery. Please check in next weekend so we can keep tabs on how you are doing. Karen Hull
ng
on 4/2/05 3:27 am - Southwest, LA
Patty, I am the same day as you. So I am sending you my virtual hand *, and we will hold hands and comfort each other. I will also pray for you. God will keep you safe. natalie
Dawn E.
on 4/2/05 7:53 am - Arlington, TX
VSG on 04/10/18 with
Patty, I thought I'd be really nervous, but I'm strangely calm. My doctor has me on a liquid diet for the last several days and so my biggest problem is feeling like I'm starving. I even dream about food. What I've been doing is getting ready. Housework and such. I've also rented a few movies to relax and settle in. Good luck, Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views