Monday, Monday April 4th

YaVon
on 4/1/05 3:59 am - Henrico, VA
I have waited, and waited, and finally, Monday is almost here. I am looking forward to having my surgery and finding myself on the losing side. Everyone please say a little prayer for me. I can hardly wait. I know I won't get any sleep this weekend. I already have sleep apnea. Now this waiting too? Oh my stars. Wish I could just relax. See you on the losing side. Yvonne
Amanda W.
on 4/1/05 6:17 am - Comer, GA
I will keep you in my thoughts this weekend and on Monday. I know that next weekend will be just as bad for me!
Kelly636
on 4/1/05 6:58 am - Durham, NC
Hey Yvonne, Good luck on Monday. Don't worry all will be well. I know how you feel though, I'm on pins and needles. My surgery is April 6th. Kelly
klhull
on 4/1/05 9:03 pm - Westerville, OH
Yvonne, At 8:00 Monday morning I too am having surgery. I have waited an entire year for this day. I have jumped through sevral hopes, made a thousand phone calls, and stressed myself, my friends, and my family out waiting for this day. I know exactly how you are feeling. I too can hardly wait to be on the other side of all of this. I made a list of all of the foods I wanted to eat and the restaurants I wanted to go to before Monday. I have been working my way through them for about two weeks now. The funny thing is, after I order, I can hardly eat. I have lost 10 pounds in the past 3 weeks without even trying. I think my stomach is a little nervous and is preparing itself for a lot less food. Whatever the reason, I will take a 10 point loss any way I can get it. I will try to check on you next weekend after we are both home from the hospital. Good Luck! Karen Hull
Ima L.
on 4/2/05 3:04 am - Caledonia, MI
My surgery is on 4/4 as well. I will send prayers your way!! I have already lost 19 pounds, as my surgeon required 2 weeks post op all protein. It's nice that my pants are already lose. I'm looking forward to getting all new clothes!! Good luck! Lisa
ng
on 4/2/05 3:15 am - Southwest, LA
Yvonne, We will all pray for each other. The sleep Dr. office wanted to do me the night before surgery to get a flow rate on me, I told them that I probably wouldn't be able to sleep. They scheduled it anyway. I figured what the heck, it would give me something to do instead of tossing and turning and keeping my husband awake! natalie
Kimmy C.
on 4/2/05 12:43 pm - Pelzer, SC
I'm another Monday gal Yvonne! Nerves abound here! Luckly mine have only set in today, up until now I said I felt like someone is throwing a BIG party in my honor on Monday at 8am, but today it's all doom and gloom, horrible thoughts, I'm afraid to sleep because of what I might dream!!! Best of Luck to you and all the other Monday people. Kim C.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views