15 days and counting!!!

muffunt
on 4/1/05 3:48 am - seattle, WA
Today marks the 2 week countdown for my surgery. Im so excited to be starting a new life! Im looking forward to having a lap again! Now Im working on the anxiety and crazy nerves (lol)! I know this is the best decision for me and hope to be able to stop the diabetes, high blood pressure, and 8 other meds I take daily. My husband is very calm but my daughters (ages 15 and 18) dont even want to talk about it. Thankfully I have several WLS friends and this website to give me tons of moral support and encouragement! My surgery is on the 15th of April and I told my doctor I hope he has his taxes done so he's not worrying about getting to the post office by midnight while rearranging my guts! Giddy-up cuz IM READY!!!!
Kelly636
on 4/1/05 7:07 am - Durham, NC
Hi Christi, I know exactly how you feel. I am excited, but at the same time I'm feeling such dread. I'm swearing I'm going to die. I'm really not prepared for life after surgery because I can't get past this fear. Hopefully it will go away. But, don't worry, I know You'll be fine. Heres hoping you have an uneventful surgery!! Kelly
ng
on 4/2/05 3:11 am - Southwest, LA
Kelly, I felt a lot like you do, but now that my surgery is the day after tomorrow, I am not feeling that way. Things will get better, just hang in there.
ng
on 4/2/05 3:13 am - Southwest, LA
I was nervous, but I am way better now. My surgery is April 4 -- monday. We will all just keep praying for each other and everything will be fine! natalie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views