Welcome to the month of your surgery!

VelvetMichelle
on 4/1/05 1:27 am - East Brunswick, NJ
Hey there everyone!!! I know that the chances of my insurance changing their mind after a Peer-to-Peer w/ my surgeon are slim to none, but I at least wanted to say this... GOOD LUCK ALL OF MY APRIL FRIENDS!!! This is the month of your surgery and I wish every last one of you a happy and healthy recovery! Please keep us all informed on how you're doing! :HUGS: Peace, Michelle
Cathy D.
on 4/1/05 2:05 am - Rochester, NY
Thanks Michelle, It's so great to know that there are so many caring people out there. I will do my best to post after my surgery on the 6th. God Bless. Cathy D
Rae Ann P.
on 4/1/05 3:20 am - Fremont, MI
WELL HOW SWEET. DOES THAT MEAN YOU ARE NOT GONNA HAVE IT? GUESS I AM, A LITTEL CONFUSED, BUT THANK YOU ANY WAY. MINE IS ON THE 11TH AND I WONDER IF IT WILL EVER GET HERE. 9 DAYS SEEM LIKE AN ETERNITY. THANKS AGAIN RAE
Linda D.
on 4/1/05 8:50 am - Walpole, MA
Thanks for the well wishes Michelle. I know we all appreciate. Please keep positive thoughts about yourself. As long as there's a chance you could win your appeal, you can't give up. I'll be thinking of you and hoping you get good news real soon. Linda
AA
on 4/1/05 10:08 am - New York, NY
TY & I wish you luck in your journey. A
Pamela B.
on 4/1/05 12:27 pm - Middlefield, OH
Oh Michelle! Please, please don't give up!! I waited on my ins co for a whole year to finally "get it" and they just overturned their denial on March 11! Believe me when I tell you that it's all up to God when it's your time to have the surgery. I NEVER thought I'd be at this point, and here I am. Please don't give up!! Fight!! Hugs, Pamela
ng
on 4/2/05 3:06 am - Southwest, LA
Michelle, I am sorry that they have given you so much trouble. Maybe something will come up and things will work out for you after all. natalie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views