CAN I GET A WHOOP WHOOP!!!

Mari F.
on 3/31/05 7:10 am - Billings, MT
Hey ya'll, Let's hear it for 04/04/05!! what a great day for surgery!!! That's my day, and I can see that many of the rest of you have that day as well. Let's keep each other in our prayers! Speedy recoveries all the way around! I'm not even nervous yet, only excited...so much so that I can barely contain myself! I went out and bought a pretty new set of jammies to wear in the hospital so I don't have to be in those awful hospital gowns any longer than absolutely necessary! Plus, I've have something comfy to come home in! Take care ya'll and see you on the other side!!! Mari
sisbogart
on 3/31/05 7:29 am - Morris, OK
WHOOP WHOOP!!! I'm with ya. I'm with ya. I have to wait 2 more days than u, but I am leaving for Little Rock on the 4th. I keep going back and forth 'tween excited and nervous, mostly excited. Lookin forward to seeing ya on the other side. I'll be prayin fer ya in the hospital. Toodles, Reneé
blue_eyed_girl
on 3/31/05 9:36 am - Philadelphia Suburb, PA
Mari, I am whoopin' it up for you! Sending you hugs... Krista Lap RNY 4/22/2005
lisa
on 3/31/05 12:23 pm - Leander, TX
RNY on 04/04/05 with
Congrats Mari!! It's exciting isn't it? I must be in some kind of denial, it's like it's not real to me. Yet.
The_Dawn_Of_A
New_Dayna

on 4/1/05 9:30 am - Amish Country, OH
WHOOP WHOOP!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!! Good luck to all the Rebirths in April!!!! Wishing everyone the best, and a speedy recovery! Dayna Pre-Op 4/6/05
ng
on 4/2/05 2:41 am - Southwest, LA
Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!
YaVon
on 4/2/05 5:05 am - Henrico, VA
Mari, -WHOOP!!!!WHOOP!!!WHOOP!!!WHOOP!!!THERE IT IS!!!! I AM APRIL 4TH TOO!!!WHOOP!WHOOP!!!WHOOP!!! GOD BLESS AND HAVE A GOOD MONDAY, I WILL BE THINKING ABOUT YOU IN MY PRAYERS AND ON MONDAY. Yvonne
shaypooh
on 4/2/05 10:07 am - Clarkston, GA
HOOORAY! I am so happy for you I'll be there in 18 more days
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years