Date changed!

Godswarriorlady
on 3/31/05 6:23 am - Indianapolis, IN
My date was changed from April 25 to April 26. Not bad just one day. I have completed all my pre-op testing and am going to my nutrition class on the 19th. I am getting so excited and scared too! Don't really know why. I guess I read too much. Just got out of the regrets forum......wow....things I had not heard of before. But I am READY and GOD is on my side. I am in very good hands. Hands of the Lord!!!!
Mari C.
on 3/31/05 6:48 am - Central, PA
hi Peggy LOL - I just left the regrets forum too. surgery date is on april 18th. my hubby is ready to kill me because i am doing my living will, burial insturctions and letters to my kids. he said if i was this nervous dont do it - he loves me as i am. BUT... i dont think i will be around long at this weight ! have to do something. I guess we need to remember that whether we have wls or not we are in the lords hands every moment of our life ! good luck and keep focuses toward out goal - a healthier life ! Mari
cuddlez7
on 3/31/05 7:59 am - Powell, OH
Hi Mari, My surgery date is April 18th also, I'm excited and nervous all at the same time, but I agree with you - we are always in God's hands! Carolyn
Godswarriorlady
on 3/31/05 11:16 am - Indianapolis, IN
Hi Mari, I am doing the same thing with the wills and things. I have a 3 year old boy and I want him to know how much I truly love him and my hubby too. I just want to be prepared. I think it is the mother in us. The Lord has brought so much into my life...I just lift it all up to him. He is so awesome!!!! I was 42 almost 43 when I had my son and delivery day I was a BIG 411 lbs. But the Lord blessed me with a wonderful son and hubby. And he is with me now as I go through WLS. The Lord guided me to my surgeon and everything. I know how you feel about wanting to be prepared. That, in my opinion is the right way to go. The Lord will be with us both Mari as we travel this road together.......keep in touch! God bless. Peggy
Cathy D.
on 3/31/05 9:00 pm - Rochester, NY
Hi Mari, I see that I am not the only one afraid that I will pass. I too thought about a will and burial instructions and letters to the kids and grands. Funny how we think. We will do well. We have to believe this, and put it in God's hands. I don't think He wants us to be unhealthy for the rest of our lives. This is why we all have stuck to our decisions on surgery. My date is the 6th, and I am have bad dreams and not sleeping like I should. A bundle of nerves. Lots of Prayers for all of us. God Bless. Cathy D
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views