Hello I am a newby here

Sue M.
on 3/31/05 5:32 am - Beason (Lincoln area), IL
Hello fellow friends, I am new here and am just plain worn out from trying to set up my profile, and actually I don't think I did what I was supposed to lol oh well...... Anyway My date is set for April 21st, that just 21 days away OMG where has time gone to? well anyway just wanted to say hi, introduce myself ect....
Mari F.
on 3/31/05 7:17 am - Billings, MT
Hi there newbies!! WELCOME! This place has some super great information and awesome people who are loving and supportive through out the journey! My surgery is scheduled for Monday the 4th and I can hardly wait!! Just keep plugging away at the profile and stuff, it's really a wonderful resource for all of us! Blessings, Mari
Sue M.
on 3/31/05 10:31 pm - Beason (Lincoln area), IL
Hey there Marie, wow you are almost there!!! can you believe it? anyway you are in my prayers and may you recover quickly and be on your way to a thinner, healthier you!
sisbogart
on 3/31/05 7:47 am - Morris, OK
Sue, This is a great resource for support and info and encouragement. The profile thingy had me baffled for a bit too, but you'll get it. I am set for April 6th so, I am getting close. I will come back here and let ya know how it went. There are super peeps on this site. I even met a lady having surgery the same day, same hospital, same surgeon, right before me!! I will get to meet her in person the day before at a meeting. This is a wonderful place filled with fantastic folk all ready and willing to help. Good luck. See ya 'round. Toodles, Reneé
blue_eyed_girl
on 3/31/05 9:33 am - Philadelphia Suburb, PA
Hi Sue, Welcome! My surgery will be on 4/22. Sending you hugs and best wishes...
Sue M.
on 4/2/05 1:10 am - Beason (Lincoln area), IL
WOW just one day after mine, I will be thinking of you.... hugs and prayers for you
Sheila D.
on 3/31/05 11:39 pm - Shaker Heights, OH
I am a newbie too! My surgery is scheduled for April 12th. Almost too soon, but that's probably just normal anxiety. I love this website, I keep finding new info that is very helpful. The support is so important. Do you plan on doing anything special pre-surgery or eating anything you'll miss? I've been having some things a little here and there, but don't want to obsess because that's why I'm having the surgery...to make food a less important part of my life. sigh... Hope to talk to many of you over the next few months, years... Sheila
klhull
on 4/1/05 9:12 pm - Westerville, OH
Hi Sue, You are going to love this website. I have been visiting this website for about 6 months. It is my normal Saturday morning routine to visit the various forums and chatrooms. I love it and all of the people to respond and journal. I have gotten such inspiration from the folks here who share. I want to learn to journal here the way others have. I love seeing their walk through the process and on through the WLS journey. It has given me things to think about and to anticipate. At times it has kept me in the realm of real rather than the fantasy that all of the weight will just disappear easily. It has been totally good for me and will be for you as well. I am having surgery in Columbus, Ohio Mondy, April 4. I have spent exactly one year jumping through the hoops to get here, but I can hardly wait to be on the other side of all of this. Good Luck with your own surgery. I'll be checking the site for news of you. Karen Hull
Sue M.
on 4/2/05 12:57 am - Beason (Lincoln area), IL
Hi Karen, thanks and yes I already do love it! I also visit the www.thinnertimesforum.com at first I wasn't sure if I was going to like this website only because it was so confussing at first, but I love it! anyway I am praying for you a quick and speedy recover, Monday is only 2 days a way!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views