Pray for each other. all April surgery people

ng
on 4/1/05 10:21 pm - Southwest, LA
Mari, Thanks so very much for your kind words and your prayers. I appreciate them more than you will ever know. natalie
ng
on 4/1/05 10:26 pm - Southwest, LA
Mari, I will pray for you and ask God to guide the surgeons hand with skill and precision and that you come through with speed and free of complications. On another note, you sure do live in a beautiful state. I have loved visiting it in the summer when I was younger......... but I don't know how anyone deals with all the cold and snow....... shivering thinking of it. natalie
sisbogart
on 3/31/05 7:37 am - Morris, OK
I am going to have to print off all the April dates' name so, I can remember them all to pray for them!! LOL But I will. This is the beginning of the beginning of the rest of our lives and I wish everyone a speedy recovery and great success in their journeys. We can do this peeps!! Yes we can!! LOL Can you tell I am PUMPED!!???!!! I am so ready. We will have to meet back up here on the April board and let everyone know how we are doing and give each other support as we go along. This is great!!! Prayers are going up all over. God is good. It's gonna be alright.!!! Toodles, Reneé
ng
on 4/1/05 10:28 pm - Southwest, LA
Renee, That is a very good idea, and thanks for your prayers, I will remember to pray for you and ask that you and all the other April people have a great recovery and an easy surgery. natalie
blue_eyed_girl
on 3/31/05 9:30 am - Philadelphia Suburb, PA
((((((((((((((((((((((((APRIL'S WLSers)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Hugs to all who will cross over to the losing side this month. Sending everyone prayers and best wishes for safe surgeries, speedy recoveries and great WL successes! Krista lap RNY 4/22/2005
ng
on 4/1/05 10:36 pm - Southwest, LA
Krista, Thanks for the prayers. I will remember you when I send prayers up for safety and an easy recovery. natalie
Shawna S.
on 3/31/05 12:05 pm - Bellaire, OH
I pray for you NG and everyone who is having surgery in April I am April 13th and I know we will all do well Honey I am nervous too but, I am excited somedays and you will be fine where are you getting yours done at?? Well, lady goodluck to ya and keep me posted Here is an angel for you Shawna
ng
on 4/1/05 10:37 pm - Southwest, LA
Shawna, Thanks for the prayers. I will remember you when I send prayers up for safety and an easy recovery for you for your surgery on the 13th. natalie
Kelly636
on 4/1/05 7:03 am - Durham, NC
Heres a prayer for you!! Send one my way for April 6th will you?? Kelly
ng
on 4/1/05 10:39 pm - Southwest, LA
Kelly, Thanks for the prayers. I will send prayers up for safety and an easy recovery from your surgery on the 6th. natalie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views