Pray for each other. all April surgery people

ng
on 3/31/05 5:13 am - Southwest, LA
Let's all say a prayer for each other. I am getting nervous, but I am praying for all of us. If you have the time please send some prayers my way.
lisa
on 3/31/05 6:19 am - Leander, TX
RNY on 04/04/05 with
I about had apoplexy today when I went to the mailbox and there was a thin envelope from the insurance company. I was sure it was going to be a reversal of their approval. Instead, it was just re-affirmation of their approval. I have 3 days to kick this respiratory crud. Fingers crossed! Lisa
ednacoleman
on 3/31/05 6:41 am - Dandridge, TN
Hi Lisa, I just sent up a prayer for you . please remember me my surgery is tuesday 4/5.. Edna
Cathy D.
on 3/31/05 9:12 pm - Rochester, NY
Hi Edna, my prayer go up for you. My date is 4/6 and I'm real nervous. God Bless , I'll be thinking of you. CathyD
ng
on 4/1/05 10:19 pm - Southwest, LA
Cathy, I will pray for you also- so that you may have a rapid and easy recovery. natalie
ng
on 4/1/05 10:17 pm - Southwest, LA
Thanks very much for your prayer, I will pray for all the days right after me before I go under, just in case I feel yucky and might forget. Then I will pray for you again the next day. Hugs, natalie
ng
on 4/1/05 10:15 pm - Southwest, LA
Glad things are going your way. I will think of you on Monday, pray for your rapid recovery. natalie
Mari F.
on 3/31/05 7:15 am - Billings, MT
NG, I said a prayer for you today, and I know God must have heard, I felt the answer in my heart, although He spoke no word. I didn't ask for wealth or fame, I knew you wouldn't mind. I asked Him to send treasures of a for more loving kind. I asked Him to send you blessings at the start of your new day, to grant you love and health, and to guide your surgeon's way. I asked for you to recover fast, and to become thin and small, but it was for His loving care, I prayed for most of all! Blessings... Mari
klhull
on 4/1/05 9:27 pm - Westerville, OH
This is such a beautiful prayer. I want to print it off so I can remember it. It is wonderful to see all of the people who believe in the power of prayer as I do. I will be adding April surgery people to my own prayer list. Thanks for your words. My surgery is Monday morning. Please add my name to your list. Thanks, Karen Hull
ng
on 4/1/05 10:22 pm - Southwest, LA
Karen, Thanks so much for your prayers, I will also pray for you that we all cross to the losing side with ease, comfort and safety. natalie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views