April is almost here!!!

Trisha
on 3/30/05 5:27 pm - Glendale, AZ
Hi, everyone, I'm a Marchie - had my RNY on 3/8/05. But wanted to hop over here and tell you all that April will fly by and your surgery will be here before you know it. I remember it taking so long for my surgery date to get here and then all of a sudden it's here and overwith!! Don't be scared. Be excited. I had no complications post-op and very little pain. Don't worry about how many calories you are getting in when you get home. Focus on protein and calcium and the calories will fall into place. That's one thing I worried about when I came home was whether I was eating enough calories or not, but surgeon and dietician said you don't need to worry about that the first few weeks post op. You'll be eating small with a baby spoon and taking sips of drinks, not gulping. You won't feel hunger for a while, if ever, and have to remind yourself to eat. That is weird, but I love it. Follow the dr's orders to a tee! Walk, walk, walk. Get tha****er in. Read, read, and re-read the nutritional binder/info you have received. Ask questions if you have questions. We are all in this together!!! Congrats and best wishes to you all!!
Cathy D.
on 3/30/05 7:50 pm - Rochester, NY
You're an . I had hoped that someone would let us know how things went after. I am afraid and nervous I hope you stay in touch with us for ?'s that may come up. God Bless. Cathy D
sisbogart
on 3/31/05 2:42 am - Morris, OK
Trisha, like Cathy, my date is 4-6-05 and I feel a little of the nervousness creeping in today. Not much though. I am ready to get on with it and start my new life. I appreciate you poppin over here to give us the heads up. I leave on Monday for Little Rock to have my surgery on Wednesday and it seems the days are getting longer as we get nearer!! LOL Toodles, Reneé
ng
on 3/31/05 5:19 am - Southwest, LA
Thanks, I don't know about anyone else, but I am starting to get nervous. But hey maybe I will burn more calories that way..LOL.
Sexylady05
on 3/31/05 5:32 am - Milwaukee, WI
Hello Trisha, Thanks for the great information my WLS date is April 4th. I am so excited to start my new life. Marge
Trisha
on 3/31/05 1:34 pm - Glendale, AZ
I know going into major surgery is a little scary, but it's going to change your life!! Turn those into . Think positive! Stay positive! It's the best medicine!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views