**4-05-05** for me

DedeH
on 3/30/05 11:10 am - Aurora, IN
April 5th for me! So close but so far away....... Now I'm getting nervous But I am still happy and ready to go Take care all and I will see you on the losing side!!!!! Dede Lap RNY
Cathy D.
on 3/30/05 7:58 pm - Rochester, NY
Dede, My date is the 6th and I know how you feel. We can be here for each other. I thought about cancellling a few times but I no it's not the thing to do. Some people thought I was and probably still do, but we have to do what's best for us. . Here's to the people that don't understand. We'll do great. I'll be thinking of you and you will be in my prayers Talk to you later. Cathy D
DedeH
on 3/31/05 12:35 am - Aurora, IN
Cathy, Ya it is getting more real as the days go by, but your right we will be just fine! Here's to us Oh ya this is the best thing for us. I think those people are the ones who are I will also be thinking of you on your day and hope all goes well for you and all others who are going for surg. Good luck to you and best wishes!!! Dede Lap RNY 4-05-05 5 days remaining!!!
ng
on 3/31/05 5:05 am - Southwest, LA
Congratulations on your surgery date, my date is Ap 4. I hope you have an easy surgery and a rapid, painless recovery.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views