Yes I Finally Got My Date April 27th

Lorraine W.
on 3/30/05 10:44 am - Peoria, Il
I have been waiting to have this surgery for 2 years. I remember in the beginning when I thought I had completed everything and I was on my way, I got the heart breaking news in the mail saying, "sorry at this time you will not be able to receive the surgery, you will need to go to counseling and see a nutrisinist for six months." Man I was surely angry, I was so mad because I knew of people who didn't have to do what I had to do. I just wanted to give up, but then i began to think if I really want something I have to work for it. That is exactly what I did I hung in there and I completed everything the doctor said I need to and now I have been approved to have the surgery. I am thirty days away from my life long healthy life and I can't wait. So to anybody out there that needs to go a extra mile don't give up hang in there because it is all worth the wait.
blue_eyed_girl
on 3/30/05 10:56 am - Philadelphia Suburb, PA
Congratulations Lorraine!! I am just a couple of days before you (4/22). I was finally approved after a tough insurance battle. Best of luck to you in your journey. Hugs, Krista
ng
on 3/31/05 5:03 am - Southwest, LA
Congratulations on your surgery date, my date is Ap 4. I hope you have an easy surgery and a rapid, painless recovery.
Karen R.
on 3/31/05 3:08 pm - Santa Fe, Tx
Hi Lorraine, It will be here before you know it. Mine is for the 18th. Good luck girl! Hugs, Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views