To All the April 5th - so close now...

Melinda J.
on 3/30/05 10:26 am - Seattle, WA
Hello all of you having Surgery on April 5th. We are now so close. I am not so nervous but just anxious to have it done. I was wondering what everyone else is doing to prepare, as far as home, etc. I wonder if I should empty my house of any foods that might tempt me. It is just me and my husband and he does not eat junk food. I don't really have any junk food left but should I remove any extra food items like pasta, rice, etc that I might have? I also am thinking I will go to a strict liquid diet a few days before. On Thursday I am going to go out and enjoy a big steak dinner with my family, my last hurrah - Am I crazy? Any advise that any of you have for the last few days leading up to our surgery? My best wishes for our future road ahead... Good luck to everyone on their Weight Loss Journey. Melinda
jmorris
on 3/30/05 2:12 pm - Berkeley, CA
I was going to go on a liquid diet but find I want to eat sweets alot now. My knees are killing me..sometimes I cant even walk a step!! I had to stop the NSAIDs and today is only day two. I had no Tylenol but my son just bought some for me..hope it works. Julia And yes, good luck to all of us w/ April 5th dates..
ng
on 3/31/05 5:00 am - Southwest, LA
Congratulations on your surgery date, my date is Ap 4. I hope you have an easy surgery and a rapid, painless recovery.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views