I'm sooooooooo excited...April 11th

LeeAnn P.
on 3/30/05 4:29 am - St Joseph, MO
I can't wait for surgery, I do have to admit I'm alittle scared too. I tried a sample of one of the protein drinks today, and I think I can do that. Easter has been hard for me because there is so much candy around here. I can't wait until I lose enough weight to cross my legs again.
AA
on 3/30/05 9:50 am - New York, NY
I'm the 11th too, LeeAnn. Hope yours goes great. A
Ellen Q.
on 3/30/05 10:52 am - Jones, OK
We share a surgery date. I can't wait either and am a bit scared, too. I was given a list from my dietician of what I needed to go off and have been weaning myself for the last couple of weeks. Sugar has been my major down fall especially since it is Easter. I am especially craving chocolate at the moment and found a chocolate protien drink at a local nutrition store. It has help. Jus****ch the carbs and sugar content if you decide to find some. My major goal is to be able to walk at home or anywhere without someone going with me. I haven't crossed my legs since my last daughter was born in 1986 and that would be grand to do that again. You will do great with the surgery and recovery. What an exciting year we will have when it is all done. Ellen Quinion
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views