HELP

Cathy D.
on 3/29/05 10:09 pm - Rochester, NY
I'm AFRAID ,NERVOUS, but ready ! My date is 4/6/05 I need support, encouragement and prayers. Also an Angel. It's gone alot quicker than I expected. Cathy D
sisbogart
on 3/30/05 1:25 am - Morris, OK
Congrats Cathy!! My date is also the 6th and I am started to get a lil nervous, too. My mind is made up and I am excited, but now the nervousness is setting up camp. I just got my date set last week. If I had had to wait any longer I think I would have exploded, so I am glad this is happening so quickly. There is alot of us around this date, so I have alot of praying to do. But that's allright. It's we're called to do. LOL Good luck and let us know how you are doing. Toodles, Renee
jgreen79
on 3/30/05 9:26 am - Nashville, TN
My date is 04/05!!! I am also nervous, but so excited!! We will both be starting new chapters of our lives during the same week!! This website is the greatest form of support that I have found!! We are all here for you!
Shawna S.
on 3/30/05 7:52 pm - Bellaire, OH
Hi there I am with ya I go for my surgery on 4-13-05 but, I am excited also I was told by the doctor at my pre-op that if I wasn't nervous or scared then there was something wrong with me (lol) but everyone is great on here when you need support and i will help you as much as I can where are you having it done at and are you having open or Lap? mine is open well, you take care and goodluck and I will say a prayer for you....... Shawna
Cathy D.
on 3/30/05 8:15 pm - Rochester, NY
Hi Shawna, My date is the 6th,and mine is open also. I am having it done at ParkRidge Hospital in Rochester, NY . I think the Dr. said that I will be there for three or four days. Today I am going shopping for things I think I'll need after. Thank you for writing and keep in touch. Where is your surgery going to be done? Cathy D
nyrae01
on 3/30/05 11:36 pm - Macon, GA
Hi Cathy! Thank you so much for your support and your prayers! I will keep you in my prayers as well and keep in touch. Please don't be nervious(easy for me to say I still have a couple of weeks to go!) Just keep thinking positive thoughts and every thing will be just fine. God Bless -Rae
ng
on 3/31/05 4:50 am - Southwest, LA
Congratulations on your date. I hope you have a rapid recovery and an easy surgery. I can't help on the angel part, since I go in for surgery on April 4. But good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views