~~~***APRIL 21, 2005***~~~

Cheryl G.
on 3/29/05 10:06 pm - Davenport, IA
Good Morning Everyone!!! Is anyone else having their surgery on April 21st.? I was just curious! The seemingly endless waiting has been the hardest part for me! I think having wls should be right behind getting married and having children on the "good" stress list! Anyway, congratulations to all of yall who have had or who will have wls in April!!! Warm, fuzzy hugs & many, many blessings to one and all! Cheryl G.
Cathy D.
on 3/29/05 10:17 pm - Rochester, NY
Good Morning Cheryl, I was starting to think no one was out there. My surgery is for April 6th. I'm really nervous. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope we will continue to chat. I live in Rochester , NY. , I had no idea on how to find people to support or get support from until I stumbled on this site. Thank you God. Have you spoke with anyone else? I hope that more people help us threw this. I'll be here for you. God Bless ! Cathy D
Susan S.
on 3/29/05 11:38 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Hi Cheryl - I have a date of April 21 too in Arizona We can be losers together! Good Luck!
sandiebrown
on 3/31/05 4:51 am - BUFFALO, NY
Hello my name is Robin Gibson and I am having my surgery on 4/21/05 I am from buffalo ny and I am 32yrs old blk female.So we got something in common Please call me at 716-444-6773 & make sure u say u r from obesityhelp because I know alot of people named cheryl.Let's take this walk together I am so excited I have found a new friend so please respond asap.Thankyou I will feel real good to communicate with someone in the same boat as you. my weight now is 297lbs and I want to loose it all.Bye to my new buddie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views