I've got a date 4-4-2005

Sexylady05
on 3/29/05 5:08 am - Milwaukee, WI
Let's get this party started! I am so excited to start my journey. I guess I would say that I am anxiously waiting for my surgery date of April 4th, I can't really say that I am scared. I actually feel very at ease with the whole thing and am trying to stay calm and at peace with myself so that everything goes okay. I just want to get the surgery part over and done with so that I can start the healing process and begin my new life. I think I am prepared as far as shopping goes. I have my broth, SF Kool-Aid, Crystal Lite, Protein Powders, baby food and malt-o-meal. Oh, I just remembered I need to get chewable vitamins. So I guess I am not as prepared as I thought. Oh well I still have time to get them. Marge
sisbogart
on 3/29/05 6:41 am - Morris, OK
Conrats!!! Good luck. Toodles, Renee
Dawn E.
on 3/29/05 7:43 am - Arlington, TX
VSG on 04/10/18 with
Congrats! You'll not have to wait long now! Dawn
Denise L.
on 3/30/05 12:02 am - Homeworth, OH
I'm a 4-4-05 too! Let's get this show on the road! I am so ready. I will be praying for you and all the other 4thies out there! Denise
lisa
on 3/30/05 4:09 am - Leander, TX
RNY on 04/04/05 with
Monday is my big day too! I'm excited and nervous. Lisa
Cathy D.
on 3/30/05 8:08 pm - Rochester, NY
Lisa, You 'll be in all of our prayers I'm sure. Things will go fast and you can tell us what its been like. I send you an to watch over you. My date is the 6th. We are almost there. We're on our way to a new life and much healthier and THINNER!!!!!! I'll be able to walk without breathing heavy. God Bless I'll think of you. Cathy D (Rochester, NY)
Sexylady05
on 3/31/05 5:06 am - Milwaukee, WI
We will both be starting our new life on the same day. Good Luck to you. Marge
ng
on 3/31/05 4:47 am - Southwest, LA
Congratulations Marge. We will cross to the losing side on the same day. I hope you have an easy surgery and a rapid and painless recovery!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views