April 7th buddies?

BJDayton
on 3/28/05 11:06 pm - Cambridge, MD
Hello out there? Anyone else here scheduled for April 7th? Just a week and a day away. (sounds like a song ) My nerves are shot. Going today to donate second unit of blood --just in case. Wish I was going to be admitted. This waiting is driving me nuts
sisbogart
on 3/29/05 6:52 am - Morris, OK
Good luck!! I'm in for the 6th so, I will think of ya while I'm in there. Tooldes, Renee
BJDayton
on 4/1/05 2:30 am - Cambridge, MD
Thanks Renee: Good luck to you! I am at 7:30 am, so I won't be too far behind. Here is to better things on the other side. Bev
Ron G.
on 3/30/05 10:08 am - Dallas, OR
I was called today, March 30th, and told that they want to see me on the 5th and do the preop and do the surgery on the 7th. Mine will be open duaodenal switch. Ron Gonshorowski
BJDayton
on 4/1/05 2:27 am - Cambridge, MD
Ron: Welcome to the 7th. At least you don't have much time now to worry about it. Good luck, I'll keep you in my prayers. Bev
Chellesgift
on 3/31/05 5:47 am - Westmont, IL
Hi there I am April 7th also I started my Pre-op liquid diet today..do you have to be on one also? I am really nervous too..It is normal from what I am told...but the emotions I am going through are crazy One minute I am so excited the next scared to death and ready to back out..LOL...I know I am doing the right thing but the waiting is definetly driving me nuts too I will keep you in my prayers for an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery!! Hugs Chelle
BJDayton
on 4/1/05 2:24 am - Cambridge, MD
Thanks Chelle. I will keep you in my prayers, as well. No I don't have a Pre-op diet. Not sure why, looks like alot of doctors require it. I am so nervous, I need something else to think about. Good luck with yours, I'm at 7:30 so I'll be first in line for the day. At least I won't have to wait then. Hugs to you. Bev
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views