ME TOOOOOO 4/5/2005

tahlula72
on 3/28/05 10:42 am - n. providence, RI
My surgery is also 4/5/2005 and it seems like it is takeing forever. I am waiting for the call to tell me it has been canceled because i have not totally quit smoking yet. but i have only had 5 in the last 4 days that is better then a pack a day. I just want this over and done with so i can begin a new chapter in my life. Good Luck for everyone who is scheduled for sugery and have a quick recovery Kerry
jgreen79
on 3/30/05 9:18 am - Nashville, TN
My surgery date is 04/05 too!!!! I am also a smoker.... even though I have not smoked since 03/03.... I want one everyday!!!!!! I used the patch... I think it is all psychological Good Luck!!!
Karol K.
on 3/31/05 6:38 am - Wichita Falls, TX
I can relate to both of you. I was also a smoker. I smoked my last one 2/26/05 @ 9p.m. I'll tell you what there are days where I'd kill to have a cigarette, but they say to hang in there, eventually the craving goes away. I didn't use the patch, I used "Smoke Away." I've seen it advertised on TV and thought what the heck, money back guarantee--well to my suprise, it worked as advertised! It's homeopathic. I also have my surgery on 4/5 @ 7a.m.--BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views