APRIL 5TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!

jojogreen37
on 3/28/05 1:03 am - boise, ID
Well my first date was scheduled for the 8th of March but then my husband lost his job so then i had it scheduled for the 18th of april, but now i am going in on the 5th. Only a week away!!! iam sooo excited....Wish me luck..
sisbogart
on 3/28/05 9:06 am - Morris, OK
I hear ya. My day is the 6th and it is absoultely killing me to wait!!! LOL I think I may getting a lil hard to live with too. Good luck. Toodles, Renee
Sugar9
on 3/28/05 8:50 pm - Wharton, NJ
Hi Josi, I am also scheduled for April 5th. So good luck to you and me. I am also getting nervous and have been trying to get alot of things done so I can just rest when it is over for a few days. The thought of finally getting my appetite under control and hopefyully finally getting the "I'm full" message is just so appealing. I can hardly wait and am glad it is being done when the weather is finally getting better and you can start getting out to walk and exercise. Good luck again, Debbie
jmorris
on 3/29/05 3:58 pm - Berkeley, CA
My date too is 4/5...I am having the proximal RNY..was dieting but now I am getting in the mood for sweets...keep trying I say!! Not so nervousl...more excited!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views