How many have Pre-Ops this week!

Christine B.
on 3/28/05 3:03 am - Stratford, CT
My Pre-op is 3/30 and my surgery is 4/20!!! I am a last minute shopper. I have to get going- I still need clear liquids, fat free broth, jello and of course some bottled water. I wish you the best of luck Robert! I am getting a bit scared but at the same time I am SO excited to begin my new life. Let me know how things go for you. Hugs and good wishes, Christine
Terry C.
on 3/29/05 5:25 am - Inland Empire, CA
Hello everyone! My preop was yesterday. I pre-registered at the hospital too. Tomorrow I get the last set of labs done. Have lost 45 lbs before surgery. I'm both excited and terrified at the same time. I was so worried about the wt loss requirement for preop that now I feel more relaxed. Got my vitamins, protein, drinks, broths, etc all ready to go. April 6 is just around the corner now. Terry Cronin
Cathy D.
on 3/30/05 10:22 am - Rochester, NY
Hi Robert, I had my pre-ops today also. My surgery is 4/6, two days after yours. I'll be thinking about you. I have to go out and get things that I'll be needing. Last minute shopper!!! I finally figured out the jitters are normal so I guess I can relax a little now. I am glad that I am finally doing something about my weight. God Bless Cathy D
lisa
on 3/30/05 3:52 pm - Leander, TX
RNY on 04/04/05 with
My pre-op is April 1, my surgery is April 4. What you said.. that's so bizarre. I had a dream a couple of weeks ago. I was being wheeled down a hallway wearing a blue cap, clearly on the way to surgery and I was saying "I'll see you on the other side." It seemed like a good thing to say until I repeated it to my husband. But I think I meant the other side of life, the new life, and now seeing you say it, Robert, I know that's what I meant Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views