I've got a date(almost)

Kikimarie
on 3/25/05 10:32 am - Wooster, OH
I'm so excited, after 3 years of waiting for my new life to begin...I actually am getting closer to getting my date! I need a few more clearances, cardiac and vascular and they even want me to see a shrink to make sure i'm doing this for the right reasons? (The major reason is for my health, duh!!)I see the cardiologist on 3/30, the vascular dr on 4/13 and the shrink on 4/13 so I'm sure it will be in April!! I'm shooting for 4/18 if everything goes okay!
jpgoodie
on 3/25/05 1:14 pm - Philadelphia, PA
good luck don't pin all of your hopes on your date. the surgeon has to review all of the results and then you need to be scheduled. Others are waiting too. I don't want u 2 b disappointed when it is later in the month or in May
Mari F.
on 3/26/05 8:08 am - Billings, MT
Kirsten. I know some people think it's dumb to have to have the psych eval before surgery, but I heard of a guy who said he wanted to have the surgery to get skinny so he could dump his wife and find some hot babes!! No kidding....the guy's a total jerk, but I don't know if that's a good enough reason to have the surgery! besides, for a lot of us, our weight is a shield and protection...you know, like for me...I was molested and raped as a girl, so my weight has been protection, no one looks twice at me fat. I know I may have issues come up as I'm loosing, and the doc was able to suggest some good therapists to help me with that. Anyway, good luck on getting your date, I'll say some prayers that you'll be scheduled soon. My date is April 4th at 10:00am!!! waaaahhooo!!! Take care... Mari
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views