March the longest month?

sisbogart
on 3/24/05 1:33 pm - Morris, OK
I have come to the conclusion that March is THE LONGEST month on the calendar. Doesn't it feel that way you all?? I know it's not just me who is counting the days, the hours, the minutes, the very seconds of this longer than long month they call March. Call me if you want, but just ask any of us whose surgery date is in April and we will tell ya, it's true. So very true. My goodness, I may just be going crazy. Maybe there is something to this March Madness I keep hearing about on the news. (basketball/basketcase tomato/tomoto) Jimminy Christmas, I think I have too much time on my hands. LOL LOL April please hurry!!! Toodles, Renee
kipkitty
on 3/25/05 2:32 am - Murfreesboro, TN
YOUR ALMOST THERE.. HANG ON.. IM JUST GETTING STARTED IN THIS PROCESS. GOING TO HAVE EVAULATION NEXT WED.. IM ON PINS AND NEEDLES WAITING FOR THAT HOPE EVERYTHING GOES JUST GREAT FOR YA... KIP
sisbogart
on 3/25/05 1:11 pm - Morris, OK
Good luck to you too. I hope everything comes together well for ya. I'll be watching this site to see how it goes. I keep telling myself I'm almost there but OMG I am NOT a patient person!! LOL Thanks, Renee
Mari F.
on 3/26/05 8:27 am - Billings, MT
WELL BUTTER MY BUTT AND CALL ME A BISCUIT...I think you're absolutely right Renee....March has at least 31 long, dragged out, slow moving, molasses in January, draggin a chain behind 'em days. My surgery is scheuled for April 4...it's forever away....I think I'll go nuts before it even gets here. oh wait, i'm already nuts....so at least it'll be a short trip!! Won't have to pack any luggage!! I'm marking the days off on my little desk calendar...I'm not sure if it helps, but it helps me keep track of how many days to go....9 days and counting!!! Mari
sisbogart
on 3/26/05 9:07 am - Morris, OK
That is so funny!! Are you sure you're not a closet Okie?? My surgery is at 10am, too. I am also the second one of the day. Good luck to ya. I only wish I had a laptop so I could post on here after the surgery while still in the hospital. I am having surgery out of state so all my freinds and family won't be able to come and see me. So, I'll be all lonely, except for hubby. A puter sure would be nice. Maybe they will let me get on one of theirs while I get up and walk. Yeah right. LOL
Mari F.
on 3/26/05 10:56 am - Billings, MT
wait...you didn't tell us your surgery date!!! Is it early in the month? I'd really hate it if mine was at the end of the month....I'd be climbin' the walls. I think the hospitals could make tons of money if they had computers available to their patients...I mean after all, at the rates they charge for something as simple as a q-tip! (roughly around $30.00 per end of the q-tip...last time I needed one in the hospital, I asked for a used one at the bargain rate of only $27.99!) Just think what they could charge for internet service...at least $2,500.00 per day!!! gotta run for now, hubby wants to watch a movie and snuggle, while there's still enough of me to snuggle with!! (He's having his surgery in June....oh the fun it will be to take this journey together!! ) Mari
sisbogart
on 3/26/05 11:20 am - Morris, OK
OOPS!! April 6th is my day. 11 long days left. I'm having it in Little Rock Arkansas. It's about 250 miles from my home in Sooner Country. Is it just me or did time suddenly slam on its brakes. Any other time, when I wanna slow down and catch a breath, I can't buy a minute. Now, it's like crippled or something. LOL Toodles, Renee
kylady372
on 3/26/05 10:33 am - aberdeen, KY
I agree...this month is taking too long. Please hurry April. Surgery date April 15.
devious628
on 3/27/05 3:24 am - phila, PA
If you people think time is running slow for you try this my date is April 28th
sisbogart
on 3/27/05 1:16 pm - Morris, OK
Oh Honey. You gots a lonnnng wait is all I an think of to say.LOL Not really. I have seen posts on here of peeps waiting til June/July. That I couldn't do. LOL Hang in there, I think April is alot shorter!!! For your sanity's sake, I hope it is. Toodles, Renee
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views