:o) Got my surgery date of April 13th at MIBC :angel:

sandra M.
on 3/24/05 12:58 pm - Crest Hill, IL
I am so excited. I went through my preop testing yesterday and am scheduled for 4-20-05. I would appreciate pre and post op advice. especially on the liquid diet. HOW DO YOU GET THROUGH IT. I have never done a liquid diet.
sisbogart
on 3/24/05 1:10 pm - Morris, OK
My date is April 6th. And I am having open RNY. So, I can't help ya with the diet part. But I just wanted to say congrats!!! I know what you mean. I am coming out of my skin with anticipation. Good luck. Renee
HelenMaree
on 3/24/05 7:13 pm - Sydney, Australia
Hi , my surgery date is april 4 . i hve been on liquid diet for the past month to help my liver shrink for the surgery. It is a mental thing for sure and i feel annoyed that i cant even eat the things i want pre op but i want this more than i want to eat and thats basically it. I live in Sydney Australia and this operation (im having RNY) is not common so i have never met anyone that has had this surgery so am loving to read all your stories. Sorry Sandra but the only advice i can give you is to try to keep busy and keep the goal in mind. i would love an angel or just to email someone who is in the same boat as me. maybe we can inspire one another good luck to you Helen
YaVon
on 3/28/05 9:50 am - Henrico, VA
Sandra, I haven't had my surgery yet, I'm scheduled for 4/4. Since I am going to be starting my diet earlier than you, I will be happy to share some information with you about the liquid diet. Talking about excited, I am out of my mind with anticipation. I can hardly wait. Will keep you posted on what I experience during and after surgery.
sandra M.
on 3/28/05 11:19 am - Crest Hill, IL
I got so excited that I wrote down the wrong date. I am really excited. Thanks for the advise. Liquid diet starts 4-10-05.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views