CALLING ALL APRIL 11TH DATES

Rae Ann P.
on 3/24/05 9:48 am - Fremont, MI
SO ARE YOU GETTING SCARED???? ANY DOUBTS? CONCERNS? I THREW ALL MY CLOTHES AWAY YESTERDAY. MINUS A FEW THINGS..... LET ME KNOW HOW ALL YOU ARE DOING>> I AM SCARED A LITTLE... THANKS RAE
Mari C.
on 3/25/05 2:03 am - Central, PA
Hi Scared alot here LOL - scared more I wont live to see my 50th birthday if I stay this heavy. My date is April 18th. The only person who congratulated me when I announced I had gotten approval was my hairdresser ! He said he had 4 or 5 of his ladies get it done and he thought it was great. Everyone else is moping around like I am getting my head surgically removed ! Cleaning house and freezing dinners for my husband and kids. I didnt think to go through my clothes - might be a fun project. Best of luck on the 11th (that was my original date but they moved it back) Just think - you'll be down 100 pounds by christmas! Mari
Laquanna E.
on 3/26/05 4:42 am - cleveland, OH
Yes I am so excited!!! kind of like getting on a rollercoaster , your scared but you still cant wait to get on!!!! I've started packing but im still not finish to top the surgery I just bought a house hoooray!!!!!!
jengal71
on 3/26/05 6:48 am - Newaygo, MI
I am April 11th too!! I wasn't nervous but I am starting to get that way as it gets closer. I have never had surgery before so I don't know what to expect and I am not sure how I will react or wake up !! I am also going through a divorce and have to be in court April 4th so that is a little added stress! Good luck to you I am sure all will go well for all of us !! ~Jennifer
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views