APRIL 8TH!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO

heavenleigh0325
on 3/24/05 8:48 am - Spencer, NY
I got a date and I am going in for my open RNY on April 8th. I am so excited but the nervousness is starting to kick in for me. I think that it is the fact that I don't know what to expect that is really getting me scared. I know that it is not going to be easy by any means but I also know that it is going to be worth it in the end. I can't wait to get it over with and start my new journey. Its going to be awesome. I can't wait to be a big loser!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
sisbogart
on 3/24/05 1:17 pm - Morris, OK
LOL I know how you feel. I am soooooo excited though. The nervousness hasn't set in yet. Mine is on the 6th. But It can't get here fast enough. Good luck and try to sleep tonight. Renee
Cherylynn
on 3/31/05 10:47 am - HARTLAND, MI
Hi Danielle My date is also APRIL 8th YAY!!! By the way Happy Belated Birthday. Lets say a prayer that our surgeries go safely and God will guide the medical people to give excellent care. I am alot older than you, my daughter is your age and she is getting married in Sept this year. I'm hoping for beautiful grandchildren. Big Hugz and God Bless Cherylynn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views