Does or has anyone had Gerd??

Shawna S.
on 3/23/05 7:26 pm - Bellaire, OH
Hello everyone just a question on Gerd/acid reflux and hernia I am wanting some pizza before my surgery date 4-13 however, I was recently in the hospital diagnosed with severe acid reflux,hiatal hernia and esophagits/gerd and I am afraid I will have an attack again I am on protonix and have been since March 1st what do you think could I have a couple pieces?? also if you have had my problems or know ANYONE who has how did they do with the surgery it had me worried there was no infection in my system when I got scoped just gerd an the others Thank you so much
rpow28
on 3/23/05 9:53 pm - New Castle, DE
During my testing for the surgery I was diagnosed with a bad case of acid reflux. I am taking prevacid and it has worked wonders. I have since eaten pizza and everything else and have had NO problems. I would think you wouldn't have a problem?? Rhonda
Shawna S.
on 3/23/05 11:21 pm - Bellaire, OH
Thank you so much for you input I greatly appreciate all the help I can get with this stuff and I saw your date for surgery GOODLUCK TO YOU
Aggie_P
on 3/24/05 1:29 pm - Southern, UT
I have the same problem, and same meds. I can eat pizza. Just don't miss the meds.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views