Welcome All!!

CaydensNanny
on 3/23/05 3:53 pm - Sweet Home, AL
Sorry I havent been round the last week or so, trying to stop having this last meal syndrome and finding other things to do besides sit and think about food, or worse, going out to get it. I mainly eat when I am online. Im not giving up the computer for anything or anyone, just trying alternatives (like forcing water, which I have to learn to do anyway) for when I am sitting here at the computer. Ive gained 6 pounds and this has to come off so more walking for me, more fruit, more shakes and no junk period, I said good bye to it all.......Have much to do around here before my date arrives, hope to be here more this weekend, just letting you guys know your all in my heart and C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S to all the new members that have arrived!!!! Hugs, Sandy
Shawna S.
on 3/26/05 1:19 pm - Bellaire, OH
Hello how are you doing?? Your big day is almost here are you excited?? I go for pre-op for mine on the 28th which is Monday I have to travel 2 hours for my surgery Columbus,Ohio so,I am very very nervous and scared I know it is for the best but......... I hope everything goes great for you and goodluck and I will be thinking of you and pray for you and also you and your family have a Happy Easter!! Shawna
CaydensNanny
on 3/29/05 2:33 am - Sweet Home, AL
Thinking of you Shawna and praying you will be home soon to let us know how it went. Sorry Im so late in responding, Im having to work right up until I have surjury, and get all the pre admission paperwork done, clean the house, pack, oh mercy it seems never ending but yup Im very excited and anxious for it to get here!...Let us know how you are as soon as you feel up to it, prayers be with you & Godspeed! Sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views