APRIL 4TH COMING AROUND THE CORNER!!!!!!

mama14307
on 3/22/05 11:35 pm - FL
IM GETTING LITTLE BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH... I HAVE MY PCP CLEARANCE TOMORROW AND THEN I HAVE MY PRE REG ON 3/28.... SO ID LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT HOW ALL OF US 4THIES ARE FEELING.... BECAUSE I KNOW IM A BUNDLE OF NERVES.. WELL TAKE CARE... JENNIFER APRIL 4 10:30 AM SOUTH MIAMI HOSPITAL
Sherry M.
on 3/23/05 1:44 am - Orion, IL
Hello,Just try not to think about it all the time and you will be fine. I have my sugery the same day as you . Just hang in there, I will be praying for you!!!! Keep in touch.... God Bless
SterlingHeart
on 3/23/05 1:55 pm - OK
Surgery on the 4th for me too BIG butterflies here... I'm finished with all my pre-op stuff except for the pre-registration which will be next week. I've been putting all this nervous energy into getting this house as clean as possible (although with 2 teen boys at home I don't know why I even try ) The 4th is also my husband's birthday so I think a lot of my nerves have to do with the possibility of something going wrong and him having bad memories of that day forever. He's being so nice about it though and says that it will also be my re-birthday and in the future we can both celebrate Meg
CaydensNanny
on 3/23/05 4:06 pm - Sweet Home, AL
nudder 4thie here... doing just great! not nervousm worried or scared in the least, Im looking forward to it...Ive had too many last meals to count, tired of eating, now just concentrating on getting used to liquids only. Im 2 weeks away so Im on my liquids (on my own, not ordered) starting in the morning. Id like to loose 10 pounds as my personal goal before surjury, get into better shape, so increasing my walking to 3 miles a day instead of 2, learning to sip and not gulp, staying busy working, and trying to clean, clean, clean! I want to come home to a spotless house. My daughter and 2 grandsons live with me so this is a big prayer!...She does clean up after them but sometimes they can get into my room and then they have a field day...LOL... Sending up prayers and well wishes we all are gonna do just GREAT! Sandy
Denise L.
on 3/23/05 9:17 pm - Homeworth, OH
I'm a 4thie too! Not nervous yet - just too excited. Next week I have my exercise and dietician classes and pre-op labs. This has all happened so fast for me that it's crunch time to get it all in. I'll be praying for all you 4thies out there. 11:00 AM @ Akron City Hospital - Ohio Denise
HelenMaree
on 3/24/05 7:19 pm - Sydney, Australia
HI , im having my RNY done on the 4th April too in Sydney , Australia. i wish i could have had some "last" meals but my doc put me straight on liquid diet to help shrink my liver pre op. To say i am scared is an understatment but to say i can live fat any more is the final answer. God bless all of us on the 4th April and as i go into surgery i will keep you all in my mind. This is not a common op. here so i have never met anyone who has had it done .so if there are any aussies out there who want to ask me anything pre or post op or to give me some advice--- feel free as i know how odd i feel lol Helen
mama14307
on 3/25/05 6:54 am - FL
HELEN, I CAN UNDERSTNAD YOU COMPLETLEY . I DONT WANT TO BE LIKE THIS ANY LONGER. STAY CONFIDENT AND BE POSITIVE. I AM NERVOUS BUT I WENT TO A SUPPORT GRUOP MEETING AND IT HELPED SO MUCH. ALSO OBESITYHELP.COM HAS HELPD ME MORE THAN ANY OTHER TOOL OR PERSON. GOOD LUCK AND I TOO WILL BE THINKING OF ALL OF US ON THE 4TH., GOOD LUCK AND A SPEEDY RECOVERY TO ALL... JENNIFER
Dawn E.
on 3/25/05 8:42 am - Arlington, TX
VSG on 04/10/18 with
I'm having the lap band done on 4/4/05. I can't say as I'm really nervous. I feel really prepared. I've finished with all pre-op as of today and I'll be starting the full liquid diet on 3/30/05. I've already lost 14 lbs just trying to follow the post banding diet, so I feel pretty good. I have been trying to keep busy since approval, mostly to keep my mind off of it because the time seemed to drag waiting for my day to arrive. Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 750 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views