April 5 - Less than 2 weeks away

Cele W.
on 3/22/05 4:38 am - Eastsound, WA
I can't believe that the wait is almost over. I go in for my pre-op next Monday and if everything is okay then, I will arrive at the hospital 5:30 a.m. on the April 5th for an 8:00 a.m. start time. I've been reading extensively on this site and have found it extremely helpful. I feel now that I know somewhat of what to expect. Reading the about the successes has been very encouraging. Even reading about the bad stuff has been enlightening. Thanks to everyone for being so open and honest about your personal experiences. Cele
ng
on 3/22/05 5:10 am - Southwest, LA
I have my pre-op Wed. of next week, and go in for surgery on April 4. I got my second cleared for surgery from the Pulmonologist today. He was really enthusiastic about how surgery would help me in so many ways. If I had any doubts that would have made up my mind. I didn't know that Reflux was one of the top 3 causes of respiratory problems. It makes me even more sure that this is the right thing for me. I am like you and have really learned a lot from this site, and have been thrilled to read all the successes by people here online. As you said, even the problems have been enlightening. At least, we know what to look out for and what pitfalls to avoid. I wish you a speedy recovery, and hope you have great success. Maybe we can compare notes as we go along.
RobinSweet
on 3/22/05 6:57 am - Long Beach, CA
Congrats on your date! May God Bless the whole process. My date is 4/19. Robin
Kathe
on 3/22/05 10:53 am - Clifton Park, NY
Good luck on the 5th. I have to have a gall bladder scan first, on 3/29. Then pre-op later in the week and surgery the 4th. I'm trying to line up sitters and help at home because my husband is deployed. How long do you feel pretty bad, do you know? Kathe
Diva G
on 3/24/05 8:24 am - cincinnati, OH
Hello Cele. Looks like we're going to be surgery buddies. I am scheduled for surgery on April 5th. I go on the 28th of March for pre-op testing and then onto surgery at 8:30am on the 5th. I still can't believe this is finally going to happen. See you on the other side.
sisbogart
on 3/24/05 1:36 pm - Morris, OK
I'm right behind ya. April 6th. Doing preop on the 5th. It's getting closer!! Good luck. Toodles, Renee
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 750 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views