April 5th is my date

Sugar9
on 3/22/05 12:37 am - Wharton, NJ
Hello. I have my date set for April 5th. I also just found out I am second in the morning and will need to be at the hospital by 7:30. So that will not give me much time to be nervous all day. I cannot believe it is almost here. I keep thinking that Spring is such a time for rebirth, nature becomes all alive and new again. And I will be part of that revival a new me, just like all of us posting on this board with April dates. So good luck to all. I'll post my progress and will be interested in reading about others also. Good luck to all April dates, we deserve this chance at health. Debbie
ng
on 3/22/05 5:02 am - Southwest, LA
It is really great that you will be able to have surgery in time to be recovered for summer. I have the day before you, and I am looking forward to dropping the pounds during April & May..... less of me to get hot during summer..... LOL.
Sugar9
on 3/22/05 7:04 am - Wharton, NJ
I am looking forward to a cooler summer also. What a great time to be able to actually get out and be able to walk the lbs. away. Good Luck on your surgery and LOL you'll be done before me. Best of Luck, Debbie
ng
on 3/23/05 12:30 pm - Southwest, LA
Good luck. I hope I am done first, if my surgeon goes past midnight I am going to smack the dude and tell him to hurry up....LOL! Or if he starts that late, I will tell him I pass, I will come back on another day. It is bad enough that I am following his VACATION! LOL He better be rested and not hung over. (I am kidding around, but I truly cannot see my Dr. take any chances......... he seems to have both feed on the ground and has BACKUP!)
RobinSweet
on 3/22/05 6:58 am - Long Beach, CA
Congrats on your date! May God Bless the whole process. My date is 4/19. Robin
Sugar9
on 3/22/05 7:02 am - Wharton, NJ
Robin, Congrats to you too. It is exciting to know these options are avaiable to us. I wish you all the best and God Bless you also. Debbie
RobinSweet
on 3/22/05 7:15 am - Long Beach, CA
Debbie, Did you go thru a period where you binged? I'm out of control right now. I've had a lot of chocolate candies today and I'm so afraid of what's going on inside of me. I told myself that I need to stop today and get control of myself. I need prayer. smile!
Sugar9
on 3/22/05 8:04 am - Wharton, NJ
Robin, I have been out of control also. I keep thinking "my last . That includes favorite meals,chocolate, MacDonald's whatever. I am going to get it out of my system and hepefully on Monday (afteer Easter) I am going to try to do partial liquid diet to slowly get into that mode. I figure I am probably up 5 lbs. from my bingeing, so this date can't come soon enough for me. Keep the faith, We are almost there, Debbie
Kathe
on 3/22/05 11:31 am - Clifton Park, NY
Robin, My date is April 4th. My surgeon wants you to lose 10% of your body weight to qualify for surgery. I am only a few pounds away from my 10%. Boy, that really keeps me away from the junk. I'm afraid he'll take my date away if I don't keep on track. Chocolate does sound good though!! Good luck on the 5th. Kathe
Cele W.
on 3/22/05 10:34 am - Eastsound, WA
Congratulations on getting a date set, Debbie. You're so right about Spring being the season of re-birth. What a great time to get started on your journey to a whole new you. I'm also scheduled for the 5th - for a lap RNY - and I am to report to the hospital at 5:30 a.m. We'll both have the hard part over before you know it. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Cele
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 750 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views