sugery date is April 4th

Sherry M.
on 3/21/05 5:35 am - Orion, IL
I have my sugery date and yes I am very very nervous but excited. I just worry about after sugery when I have to be on the liquid diet for a week , I just ask you all to pray for me. I know after I get threw the first 6 weeks I will be fine. I do want to get this weight off and be healthy again. And I am so thankful for this site. I love reading the profiles that has really helped me so much ... God Bless Sherry
Rebecca G.
on 3/21/05 8:08 am - Rosedale, MD
Hi Sherry I am very happy for you i know what you mean by being nervous because my surgery date is april 1 2005 and i am starting to get very nervous but i am very excited. I just got my date 3/18/05. It went very quick for me. Rebecca Groncki Maryland
m A.
on 3/21/05 9:57 am - solana beach, CA
Hi sherry I am so happy for you. I know just how you feel my date is April 4 also I nervous and excited and a whole lot of other stuff good luck and I will pray for you. mary ann
Denise L.
on 3/21/05 11:16 pm - Homeworth, OH
Welcome to the April 4th BIG day club. It's getting so exciting isn't it? It's so cool to know so many will be going thru this on the same day. Lot's of prayers for you and the rest of the gang that we'll be strong and everything goes as planned. Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 750 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views