April 18 ! Panic has arrived.

bee_a_queen
on 3/22/05 11:24 am - CA
Mari! I am also nervously awaiting April 18th! I keep reminding myself that I have done my research, chosen my path and I know what I am getting into. I am not going to let cold feet sway my decision because it is just nerves. Think about this.... We have gone through all the necessary steps, been assured we are good candidates and we are very busy preparing ourselves to get to the other side as smoothly as possible. I try to remember that this is a major step. If I wasn't a little nervous then I wouldn't be taking this seriously enough. That will only go towards making sure I am successful. It also helps to visit these boards OFTEN and look at all of the success stories and read other's experiences! Amy
PurpleMinion
on 3/22/05 12:38 pm - Cottage Grove, Mn
It will be alright! really before you know it you will be alot healthier and fitting into beautiful clothes . By the way I am also april 18th. Hang in there Greg E
Sunny L.
on 3/23/05 10:37 am - Oklahoma City, OK
Hi Mari and all--What beautiful souls we are! We are all dealing with our own feelings, and those of the loved ones around us (with their @#$#% incessant worrying), and yet we take the time to offer the cyber-equivalent of a big hug. The fear and the reaching out are both just great reminders of our own humanity! We would all be naive to not fear a little--we are after all, altering our eating forever. Yet not one of us here is lacking in knowledge about eating--the old way and the new! And we are not lacking stick-to-it-ness. We got here didn't we?? They oughta give us a medal of some kind just for making it to surgery scheduling! It's a tool--a kind of 'enforced willpower' that we can use--and a big tool at that. I know we'll all do great! We are fighters. Blessings to one and all--Sunny
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views