I'm April 4...TOO!

YaVon
on 3/21/05 4:42 am - Henrico, VA
Hi All, Just wanted to join you all in posting my big day, April 4th. I think I can hardly wait until that time. In the meanwhile, I just read everyone else's results and it helps me to feel so good.... Just knowing my turn is coming soon. Have a Great Day Everyone!
m A.
on 3/21/05 10:08 am - solana beach, CA
Hi yvonne, I gess its you sherry and I on april 4 I so glad I came of to this board I was feeling kinda lonely I feel so much better knowing I not alone on April 4 looking forward to eating less maryann
ng
on 3/21/05 5:17 pm - Southwest, LA
Congratulations on your surgery date, mine is the same day. I wish you a speedy recovery.
YaVon
on 3/21/05 10:52 pm - Henrico, VA
Maryann, I am glad I came to the board also. I have spoken to my friends and family, but they don't seem to understand how big of a step this is for me. At least you all understand that this is more than just lose weight surgery. It involves a lifestyle change and I am ready to take that step. I'm just glad there is somewhere I can go to read and share what I am feeling from time to time. Have a wonderful day. I have my meeting with the nurse for Lab work tomorrow and then my heart doctor on Thursday. So I'm going to enjoy today, it is appointment free!Will join you later after running a few earns.
ng
on 3/21/05 5:15 pm - Southwest, LA
Congratulations on your surgery date, mine is the same day. I wish you a speedy recovery.
ng
on 3/21/05 5:19 pm - Southwest, LA
Congratulations on your surgery date, mine is the same day. I wish you a easy recovery.
Denise L.
on 3/21/05 10:52 pm - Homeworth, OH
Hi! Another April 4th BIG day member! I also love reading about everyone's experiences and successes. I just smile all the time getting to know about all of you. Prayers to you on your BIG day! It will be here before we know it! Denise
YaVon
on 3/22/05 1:29 am - Henrico, VA
Strengthen your servant ____, O God, to do what he/she has to do and bear what he/she has to bear; that, accepting your healing gifts through the skill of surgeons and nurses, he/she may be restored to usefulness in your world with a thankful heart; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. Just add your name where the line is, and recite this prayer when you are feeling nervous.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 750 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views