10 days to Rebirth

Jill A.
on 3/20/05 5:26 pm - Sayre, pa
It's funny. I'm not going through the "last meal" thing but rather I am eating as little as I can and drinking lots of water as if this will somehow prepare me for what is to come. I guess in a way it will. Take sips not gulps. I am still convinced that something is going to happen and the surgury will be canceled though I have no reason to think this. I want this so much. I want to be able to bike and swim in public. I can't wait to spike a volleball again. And dance, dance, dance.
RenaB
on 3/20/05 10:45 pm - Lansing, MI
Congrats Jill You are on your way! This is a great place to rally up cheerleaders for yourself and to make friendships! We are all here together! I am having surgery on April 5th and too am very excited to begin this journey. I too can not wait to dance, dance, dance!!!!! RenaB
Amanda D.
on 3/20/05 11:40 pm - Walnutport, PA
Congradulations on you surgery. Don't worry about it being cancelled, try not to think about things like that. You should be worrying about what you are going to where in a few months when you are going out to dinner and dancing as the new you, or weather you want a one piece or a two piece swimsuit for the summer. Just keep thinking about all the good things and you will be so excited you won't be able to worry about anything. My date in not until april 19 and i wi**** were tomorrow. Good luck to you and i hope you have a speedy recovery so u can put on those dancing shoes amanda from pa
Laquanna E.
on 3/22/05 9:39 am - cleveland, OH
Hey!!I'm very excited and ready to go too !! good luck !
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 750 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views