April 4th I also become a big loser

sonia E.
on 3/20/05 9:47 am - Elmira, NY
I am not sure if it is possible to be nervious and excited at the same time...but that is what I am feeling right now.... I am still wanting a cigarette really bad but I know that is the best for me ..I have been without for 40 days today....Good Luck to all that are in for the Big Time...as Big and Rich would say....Have fun and Stay Healthy...Best of luck and best wishes to all. Sonia
Amanda D.
on 3/20/05 10:11 am - Walnutport, PA
Sonia, it is absoultely possible to be excited and nervous at the same time, i feel the same way. I am excited for the days after surgery when i can walk into a store and know that i can shop anywhere but the plus section, i am excited to see how my husband will look at me and what my family will think, but i am nervous to be having surgery since i have never had it before. Good luck to u, and I hope u achieve what u hope to. amanda from pa
sonia E.
on 3/23/05 9:18 pm - Elmira, NY
Amanda From Pa, First of all where in Pa? I used to live in Troy pa..ever heard of it? I know what you are saying..i can't wait to go to a movie and beable to sit in the seats without being uncomfortable. there are so many things that I am looking forward to. Good luck to you also,An i hope that you to also achieve what you hope to ..keep me updated. Sonia from NY
ng
on 3/20/05 12:58 pm - Southwest, LA
Congratulations on your surgery date! I am on April 4.
Denise L.
on 3/20/05 7:37 pm - Homeworth, OH
Welcome to the April 4th BIG loser club! Isn't this just so cool to know we aren't alone on our BIG day? I will be sending out prayers for all of you that we all get thru this safely. Let the journey begin! Denise
SisterGoldenHair
on 3/21/05 3:33 am - Greenwood Lake, NY
Can I join the April 4 Big Loser Club too?!! I just got my phone call from my surgeon, and I'm approved and scheduled for the 4th!!! YAY FOR US!! I know how your feeling. I'm so nervous and excited too! I can't believe it's finally happening. EIleen
m A.
on 3/21/05 10:59 am - solana beach, CA
stop smoking and losing weight wow thats great ,your going to be feeling like a billion bucks.... congrats I also have my date on April 4 good luck. mary ann
Kathe
on 3/22/05 11:23 am - Clifton Park, NY
April 4th is my date also. Congratulations on your date. I know I am just so happy that I haven't had time to be nervous yet. I think it was meant to be for me, so I'm leaving it in God's (and the surgeon's) hands. I am sure that the nervous feeling might kick in closer to the time but right now I want to just enjoy the feeling of thinking I may finally have a solution that will help me have a healthy, thinner future. Hoorah! Kathe
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 750 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views