April 19, the day i become a loser!!

Amanda D.
on 3/20/05 9:18 am - Walnutport, PA
30 days and counting, i am getting a little nervous, but i have amazing support from my husband, family, and friends.I am only 21 with a wonderful son that will be a year old just a week after my surgery and I am doing this so I can my grandchildren's first birthday. I only just found out about this website after seeing the psyhcologist and i love it. everyone is so supportive and willing to answer all my questions thank you so much, i would be lost without this website. It has made my very excited about this and my husband feels alot better about me having this done. thank you again. Amanda
Amanda D.
on 3/20/05 10:13 am - Walnutport, PA
ng
on 3/20/05 12:50 pm - Southwest, LA
Congratulations on your surgery date! Good luck and a speedy recovery.
RobinSweet
on 3/22/05 7:01 am - Long Beach, CA
Congrats on your date! May God Bless the whole process. My date is 4/19 also! ARe you binging on candy, etc or anything that you know you're going to have to give up for a while? I am. I told myself today that I've got to stop. What is happening to me? It's makes me feel afraid that I won't be successful because i'm so out of control. Robin
Amanda D.
on 3/22/05 7:38 am - Walnutport, PA
Thanks u very much, and i hope u have a great surgery. no i am not eating candy, i figured if i give it up now then it won't be so hard later, i have not had any candy or anything sweet in almost 4 months, no soda, no caffine, i only drink water, and eat stuff that is healthy. my trick is out of site out of mind, i just don't buy any at all for the house i stay away from them when i go grocery shopping. There is nothing happening to u, u just have to get it away from u and realize that u may never be able to eat that stuff again, the sonner u do it the easier u will find it to be. if u feel like u need something have something that is sugar free and then have someone hide them where u won't find them. u will not be unsuccessful, u just have to set your mind to it and say no i am not going to buy or eat that stuff anymore. u can do it, i know u can. please anytime u want to talk feel free to email me at [email protected] of if u have yahoo my id is unkeptcupid1 amanda and god bless u
Amanda B.
on 3/23/05 4:11 am - Harker Heights, TX
Robin I found myself doing the same thing, but stopped rather quickly. I know if I can't control myself now I will have a tough time with head hunger. I know I can do it, will do it, and will remain a loser for many years ahead. We can do this together. My surgery is the 18th of April and I am trying my hardest right now to give up all the things I know I shouldn't be, such as soda's that's my greatest defeat, usually about a 6 pk a day, over the past two weeks I have cut down to one and by next week, NONE. WE CAN AND WILL DO THIS !! Mind over matter, I definately don't mind losing the weight, cuz the food doesn't matter !! ~Soon to be loser~ Amanda B.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 750 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views