WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR YOURSELVES

Rae Ann P.
on 3/20/05 9:02 am - Fremont, MI
BEFORE SURGERY. I HAVE EARNED THIS SURGERY AND I WOULD LIKE TO DO SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL FOR MYSELF. ANY SUGGESTIONS? THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE.... RAE 4/11/05
ng
on 3/20/05 12:48 pm - Southwest, LA
A good idea, but I have no suggestions.
nicopea4
on 3/20/05 10:24 pm - Somewhere, MD
You know, I really want to do something special to but something that I noticed is that I have been eating everything in sight and in my mind I am saying to myself, " You better eat cause you will not beable to eat this stuff before surgery" I know that it's wrong. I started to take my Phendetermine again this morning to stop me from eating I reall don't want to gain any weight back that I have losted in preparation for the surgery. My suggestion would be to have a party with your family and freinds so that they can say "Goodbye" to the old you, and "Hello" to the new you afterwards because you won't be the same person anymore you know.......Whatever you decide good look to you!
carlamae
on 3/21/05 7:19 am - Anytown, IN
I am now on a liquid fast until my surgery so that has helped clear my mind of thinking about food. Personally I am looking forward to clothes shopping; something I haven't enjoyed for a long, long time. Plus walking (especially walking in the mall) without my knees killing me. Take care and be good to yourself. Carla 4/8/05
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 750 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views