My surgery date changed!!!

Carla R.
on 3/18/05 10:56 pm - Somewhere in, Oh
It's now 3/29/05.. Now I have even more reason to feel crazy right now.... All I want to do is go out and buy me some new spring clothes.. I know... I know... a bit premature so I guess I'll have to settle for a new pair of sandals for now. Thanks to all of you who sent me emails and messages of support. I really appreciate all of you !! Carla
CaydensNanny
on 3/19/05 3:51 am - Sweet Home, AL
Well, your just around the corner! Wear those sandals all you can, I hear we also loose shoe sizes as our bodies shrink Best of luck! Sandy
Mz S.
on 3/19/05 7:37 am - detroit, mi
Look at the the bright side...U do have a date. A few is still waiting. If it helps, buy at least one Spring outfit...Why not??? What's a new pair of sandals without a matching cute outfit. Good Luck and wishing U a speedy recovery. Mz Star~
Linda D.
on 3/19/05 8:19 am - Walpole, MA
As I walked past the Misses Department at Kohl's the other day, I thought to myself, "Next year at this time, I will buy myself a new Easter outfit from this very department." Of course, I say that all the time, but to know it will actually happen this time makes me feel so good. Right then and there, all my doubts about the surgery went right out the window. To feel and look better is my ultimate goal. May God keep us all safe and guide us through to the "Losing Side". Linda
ng
on 3/19/05 11:12 am - Southwest, LA
Congratulations (I am assuming that moved your surgery date sooner). That is really very soon. We will pray that you have a safe surgery and a speedy recovery. natalie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 750 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views