The BIG day is April 4!

Denise L.
on 3/18/05 7:24 pm - Homeworth, OH
After that I will become a LOSER! I simply can't wait. I love reading about everyone's accomplishments. I just smile constantly when I am on this website. You are the one's I can truly relate to! I know this will be a long, maybe difficult, journey at times. But, if it was easy, eveyone could do it, right? Pray for me. I'll pray for you. Denise
Cheryl S.
on 3/18/05 8:53 pm - GLENDALE, AZ
I JUST RECEIVED MY DATE YESTERDAY IT'S APRIL 13 I'M SO EXCITED. I WISH FOR YOU A FAST RECOVERY AND MANY MORE LIGHTER DAYS AHEAD. MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU CHERYL
CaydensNanny
on 3/19/05 3:56 am - Sweet Home, AL
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!........Welcome to the club! May you have a safe surjury and a speedy recovery, best of luck on your path! Sandy
ng
on 3/19/05 11:08 am - Southwest, LA
Congratulations on getting your surgery date. A bunch of us become losers on that date. We will pray that you have a safe surgery and a speedy recovery. natalie
Sherry M.
on 3/21/05 5:30 am - Orion, IL
I am so happy for you,. we have the same sugery date... I will sure keep you in my prays and best wishes.. god bless.... sherry
Denise L.
on 3/21/05 11:01 pm - Homeworth, OH
Thanks for the note of encouragement. It is so great to know that none of us is going thru this alone. We might not be together physically, but emotionally and spiritually we are so strong. You'll be in my prayers! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 750 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views