got a date

nalagirl
on 3/16/05 10:21 pm - wellsburg, NY
I got a surgery date of April 14th. I can not wait for my journey to begin. I am very happy but also nervous. My husband and kids are also very nervous. Until next time.....
MzFit
on 3/17/05 7:59 am - Chicago, IL
Congratulations! I too have been waiting for a while, but was finally approved and scheduled for April 14th. Same here, I've been so anxious to get approved and scheduled, now I'm a bit nervous... but not scared. I know this is the right choice for me. I'll keep you in my prayers. Take Care...
CaydensNanny
on 3/17/05 2:29 pm - Sweet Home, AL
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!! Wishing you the BEST for a healthy, & speedy recovery! Sandy
nalagirl
on 3/17/05 9:27 pm - wellsburg, NY
Thank you all very much. Your support is greatly appreciated. I wish you all with upcoming surgery dates the best. I will soon be joining the journey. Until next time....
harleybabe69
on 3/18/05 3:43 am - Fresh Meadows, NY
Hi Takoda, Way to go!!!! Congrats!!!! I am scheduled for April 6. I can't wait. I'm not nervous yet, but I do understand about your husband and family being nervous. My husband is just (crazy) with nervousness. I told him it will be fine. You are going to be great. I'm sooo happy for you. Roe
nalagirl
on 3/18/05 10:11 am - wellsburg, NY
Hey Roe, Thank you so much for the support. Congrats on your date also. I wish you the best. We will soon be on the losing side. I hope your husband does well also. Keep in touch...
Proud Tankers W.
on 3/19/05 10:45 pm - Fort Knox, KY
Congratulations! I see a many of us are sharing the same rebirthday! You'll be fine and your husband and children will only benefit by getting a healthy mom and wife. Have a speedy recovery and God bless. Cheryl
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 750 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views