April 4th UIC chicago

tammy R.
on 3/16/05 1:08 am - elgin, IL
I am so excited and scared to I look forward to hearing from anybody who is as excited as I am. I am 270 lbs. pre op but not for long. Anybody else from chicago ? congatulations to everyone !!!!!!!!!!!! Tammy Ramirez
CaydensNanny
on 3/16/05 3:26 am - Sweet Home, AL
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S Tammy!!!!! Im not from Chicago, I work with a lady from Chicgao if that counts It will be here before we know it, and Im just THRILLED! Best of luck on your path! Sandy
ng
on 3/16/05 7:08 am - Southwest, LA
I just tried Propel 3 days ago. I really like it. I have to avoid the stuff with aspartane in it, it gives me a headache. I also like the Dasani flavored water. It is hard to find many things with splenda. I just found some tea, but I have not tried it yet. It seems that canned tea is always too sweet. But I bought a 2L bottle. I don't plan to drink it often because of the cafeine.
ng
on 3/16/05 7:01 am - Southwest, LA
I am excited also for you and all of us in April. It will be great to go to the losing side.
MzFit
on 3/17/05 8:07 am - Chicago, IL
Congratulations! I am from Chicago and scheduled for April 14th at Little Company of Mary Hospital, south side. I am so excited! not only for myself, but for everyone here; as I know if your life has led you to this path, then your journey must be similar to my own. And a traveling through life with an extra person on your back ( or butt, or belly) is not the greatest journey. I wish everyone luck as we change paths to journey on the rest of the way as one, or at least the size of one Take care all.
harleybabe69
on 3/18/05 4:21 am - Fresh Meadows, NY
Hi Tammy, Congrats!!!!!!!! I am going in on April 6. Can't wait. Finally!!! Yeah!
Denise L.
on 3/20/05 7:47 pm - Homeworth, OH
Welcome to the April 4th BIG loser club! I am from a little town of 600 in Ohio, but my daughter went to college in Chicago (American Academy of Art and Columbia College) and still works there! We make many visits to the Windy City! I will be praying for all of us on April 4th that everything goes smoothly as we begin this journey together! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 750 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views