Stocking The Pantry

Crystal R.
on 3/20/05 12:22 am - Dallas area, TX
Hi Sandy, I saw a magic bullet blender at Kohl's yesterday. Can't remember how much they were but I know I saw them. Good luck to you! My surgery date is April 6th so I am stocking up on stuff, too. Your list is very helpful. Thanks very much! Crystal from Dallas
kylady372
on 3/19/05 9:58 am - aberdeen, KY
try the unjury protien powder...I really like the vanilla one. You can buy samples at WWW.unjury.com. I also like the isoprue. You can get them from any GNC. I have tried the grape frost and the blue rashberry (sp). I am stocking up also ( April 15) good luck Kelly
Aggie_P
on 3/24/05 2:22 pm - Southern, UT
here is a reicpe for after when you can have pureed things. this makes a lot so i share it with the rest of the family 1 cup non fat cottagre cheese 1 cup non fat plain yogurt frozen berries (about 1/2 cup) tablespoon of OJ concentrate still frozen non fat milk to thin Stevia or splenda to sweeten to taste. Blend it well on high, and drink. You can add extra powdered protein like Any Whey and it will up the protein content. It tastes like liquid cheesecake. isopure is pretty good tasting as well. I got a bunch of sample protein drinks from www.baratriceating.com the choclate is very good, and has 50 grams of protein per 8 oz drink. They also have no carb bottled clear liquid drinks. Thos bottles have 40 grams of protein each. I did a google on isopure and found a source to get it at very reasonable rates. I ended up getting a almost 9 ppound bucket, and have been drinking it lately for my preop diet. One of those buckets drinking one a day would last a couple of months. In South America they have wonderful fresh fruit juices. They take the fresh fruit and blend it with a little ice and fresh water and drink it that way. once we can tolerate a bit more fiber in our diet, it is great. It is not the sterile sweetened juices we get in the store. My favorite down there was Passion fruit or raspberry. a good way to season a large pot of Chicken broth you make yourself is to add a packet of Hidden valley ranch dressing to it. The seasonings are perfect, and when you have the full chicken and the water to make the broth, it is not as high in sodium over all of it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views