April 4th surgery date here!

Laura W.
on 3/15/05 10:26 am - Jasper, IN
I will be undergoing a laparoscopic RNY on April 4th, 2005 in Evansville, Indiana. I can't wait. I am so ready for this.
CaydensNanny
on 3/15/05 2:19 pm - Sweet Home, AL
YAY a nudder April 4th. It is the most popular surgical day so far, too bad there isnt a lottery that day, if we had one I MIGHT stand a chance at it Im soooooooooooo ready for this too and wi**** had been today but Im patiently ticking off the days now Best of luck on your path! Sandy
Laura W.
on 3/21/05 10:18 am - Jasper, IN
April 4th is definitely the most popular date I've seen so far too. My original surgery date was for today (03/21/05), but I couldn't take off work because of Spring Break at our schools. I guess two more weeks won't kill me. Best of luck to you with your surgery!!!
ng
on 3/15/05 4:09 pm - Southwest, LA
Congratulations on your surgery date. I have the same date. Good luck, and a speedy recovery. Let us know how you do.
harleybabe69
on 3/18/05 4:30 am - Fresh Meadows, NY
Hi Laura, Congrats!!!! Good luck and best wishes to a speedy recovery and all your wishes to come true.
RenaB
on 3/20/05 10:38 pm - Lansing, MI
Hi Laura! I just wanted to cheer you on...I am having surgery in Michigan on April 5th (used to live in IN). Looks like our weight is about the same ad I have a 7 year old boy too....I was reading profiles trying to find a member having surgery on or close to my date.....Would you like to be pen pals????? I am having laparoscopic RYN too....YAHOOO!!!! RenaB
Laura W.
on 3/21/05 10:29 am - Jasper, IN
I'd love to be pen pals!!! Sounds like we already have alot in common. Two more weeks to go. Do you think it'll come soon enough?? I started my "two weeks before surgery" to do list. I don't remember Flinstone Vitamins tasting so gross. Andrew, my 7-year-old, thinks it's cool that I have to take his vitamins with him. Laura W.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 750 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views