APPROVED WITH A DATE

Rae Ann P.
on 3/14/05 8:33 pm - Fremont, MI
HELLO FAMILY: I WILL JOIN ALL YOU RE-BIRTHERS ON APRIL 11TH. GLAD TO KNOW I AM NOT ALONE. LOVE AND PRAYERS TO ALL RAE IN MICHIGAN
DDFERRELL1
on 3/14/05 9:58 pm - Muncie, IN
Rae!! Wow!! Congratulations!! May God continue to guide your steps and bless you on your weight loss journey!! Dave
CaydensNanny
on 3/15/05 2:53 am - Sweet Home, AL
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!! Welcome to the club! Best of luck on your path! YAY!!! Isnt it E X C I T I N G!!! Whoever would thought anyone could be T H R I L L E D to have surjury!...LOL Sandy
Rae Ann P.
on 3/15/05 3:03 am - Fremont, MI
WOW THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REPLY. HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO DO ALL OF THAT. IT IS LIKE THROWING ME A PARTY. I AM EXCITED. I WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD TOO. RAE
CaydensNanny
on 3/15/05 2:10 pm - Sweet Home, AL
about 2 seconds.... Yeah buddy we gonna party like there is no tomorrow.......wooooo hoooooo ... Your gonna do just fine, I refuse to believe otherwise, maybe thats why the fear factor has crept up on me yet.. I just believe it was meant to be, or I would have been denied by insurance or had some roadblock my way but fortunately it has been smooth sailing so far Sandy
Sheila D.
on 3/15/05 3:47 am - Shaker Heights, OH
It is so good to know we are not alone! I go the day after you do! April 12th, that is!!! Worried, but hopeful. Love & prayers too! Sheila in Missouri
ng
on 3/15/05 4:39 am - Southwest, LA
Congratulations on a date and good luck on an easy and speedy recovery!
Sheila D.
on 3/15/05 9:01 pm - Shaker Heights, OH
Thanks for your good wishes. It is so nice to have this support. I hope we can find a support group around here! Sheila
ng
on 3/15/05 4:40 am - Southwest, LA
Congratulations on a date and good luck on an easy and speedy recovery!
harleybabe69
on 3/18/05 4:40 am - Fresh Meadows, NY
HELLO, CONGRATS!!!! GOOD LUCK FOR A BETTER FUTURE AND HEALTHIER BEGINNINGS. ROE
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 750 views
almost five years