Thank God !!!!!!!!!! I got my date 4/13/2005

nicopea4
on 3/14/05 1:52 am - Somewhere, MD
After a long 18 months, fighting with my insurance company I finally got my date today. All I can say is THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!! My life is finally about to start at the ripe age of 30 years old and I can not wait until this day. If I could do it today I would that is how excited I am at this very moment. All I can say is THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CaydensNanny
on 3/14/05 3:41 am - Sweet Home, AL
Nicole! Welcome to the board and CONGRATULATIONS!....April 13th is the second most popular date so far for surjury. You will have many others going through the same experience on the same day! Best of luck on your path! Sandy
lisah
on 3/14/05 10:16 am - fairview, PA
Congrats Nicole! I am going through open on 4/11. Good luck and hope all goes well!! Lisa
mandygirl
on 3/14/05 11:53 am - redlands, CA
I will keep you in my prayers that you have a safe surgery and a speedy recovery. I am having my surgery on the 8th. I too am starting my life almost at 30 years old. I am 29! Well, good luck to you. I will be looking to hear from you. God Bless
ng
on 3/15/05 4:26 am - Southwest, LA
Congratulations on getting a date. Good luck, and I wish you a speedy recovery.
Jacquis T.
on 3/16/05 9:43 am - Coosada, AL
I am sooooooo happy for you. Seeing your post makes me thankful for determined people such as your self!! You go girl! My date is April 5th. I also am 31 and hey I'm ready to rock my 30's. Its never too late to be your best! Yea, for all of us! Smooches!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 752 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views