Ap.4 dates, a lot of us have that date!

ng
on 3/12/05 6:20 pm - Southwest, LA
Once they went back and set my date up, I ended up with April 4 after all. I wonder how many of us there are for that day. This should be enough........LOL Now some for the other days of April.... 8->
Shirley D.
on 3/12/05 8:56 pm - Greensboro, NC
Hey It must be a good date!! Mine is for that day also!! I wanted to say hi and wish you the best of everthing in the weeks to come.my thoughts and prayers are with you. shirley
CaydensNanny
on 3/13/05 4:33 am - Sweet Home, AL
At least 10 on just this board alone! I hope we all stay in touch, even after our surjuries on this board, and keep it going for the long haul. Our experiences will help those who have later dates this month, maybe calm some fears and help with those jitters or just have a tip or trick to share, so just as soon as I can get a computer, afterwards, I will be checking in! Sandy
Shawna S.
on 3/17/05 9:38 am - Bellaire, OH
CONGRATS ON YOUR DATE ME-APRIL 13TH AND NERVOUS AS HELL I HOPE AND PRAY EVERYTHING GOES GOOD FOR YOU AND I THINK I NEED TO PREPARE BETTER FOR IT I SEE ALL THESE PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE PACKED AND HAVE TONGS AND BABY WIPES FOR THEIR BUTT???? DO YOU HAVE ANY GOOD ADVICE I SHOULD DO NOW LIKE PROTIEN DRINKS AND STUFF I DON'T KNOW.... SHAWNA
ng
on 3/17/05 4:35 pm - Southwest, LA
Shawna, I sent you an email, but feel free to send me an email the 5th and I will tell you anything I have forgotten.... LOL. Shirley and Evening Star are on the 4th with me and I am sure they will list anything they forgot also when they get home. BCBS approved only 1 day ........... they think my middle name is Superwoman evidently -- so I will be home quick. We will have to keep in touch all of us. I promised someone on here that I would tell the truth about pain etc and no white lies.........LOL. (I volunteered to fib afterwards if they would like that...... 8-> but was told no........ the plain hard truth. I am like that also..... I prefer to know.) But I am not going to worry ahead of time, it would only mess up the time before the hospital and freak the family........ must be British...... stiff upper lip and all that! 8->
ng
on 3/17/05 4:37 pm - Southwest, LA
Oh, and Shawna, I left out the most important part.....Congrats on your date, and we will pray for you, too.
tammy R.
on 3/18/05 4:10 am - elgin, IL
I am also 04/04 I am so excited and anxious , I'm sure we will all do well, we've made it this far and battled the insurance companies. no turning back now. I look forward to talking to all of you on the other side, I have planned to join Curves (a gym for woman only) they seem to have a real good workout plan there, anyone interested should check it out. lots of luck to all. Tammy Ramirez
ng
on 3/18/05 7:14 am - Southwest, LA
Congratulations on your date. I am sure that you are right and that we will all do great in surgery. My son is bugging me to get a family plan at Dynamic Dimensions and has offered to pay for half because he wants to use their gym and they went up on his price. I can't see me going to the trouble to drive that far to exercise though. We will have to keep each other updated on our progress. That would be a good subject line: April 4 Updates: Watch I will forget to use it afterwards........ LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 750 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views