April 18th everybody!!!!! The day my life will forever change :lol:

jojogreen37
on 3/10/05 2:44 pm - boise, ID
Hey everyone! I have another date! I was originally scheduled for the 8th of March but my husband lost his job and his benefits ended that day. But iam just going to go with cobra for now and got another date. It will happen this time. I cant wait! I am counting down the days....
CaydensNanny
on 3/10/05 3:41 pm - Sweet Home, AL
Congratulations!!! Sorry about the delays, I hope you have a great experience and an awesome journey! Sandy
VelvetMichelle
on 3/11/05 3:31 am - East Brunswick, NJ
YAY!!! The 18th is my lucky day too Good luck!
goffeebean
on 3/13/05 12:21 am - Lockport, NY
I'm another April 18th-er!!! Got lots of company on this day!!! I think we are down to 35 days or something like that!!! WOWOWOWOOW!!! Congrats and best wishes ladies!!! Gina
Linda D.
on 3/14/05 8:42 am - Walpole, MA
Hi everyone - I am the 18th too! I just found out this afternoon. I am excited and nervous at the same time, but I think that is normal. Best of luck to all of us, and may God take care of us.
Alycia R.
on 3/15/05 11:07 am - St. Louis Park, MN
I am also scheduled for April 18th! How are you all feeling? I am nervous and I don't think that it ha**** me yet that I am actually going to do this! I just started a new job today as well so I am going through a lot of changes all at once. It is comforting to know that there are other people who will be taking the same journey as me on the same day. I am in Minnesota and having my surgery at HCMC. Is anyone else from MN?
Anita J.
on 3/17/05 2:32 pm - Edgewood, MD
Hi, I am scheduled for the same day. Both our lives will forever be changed !!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 750 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views